Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Well, I broke down and did it

Took pictures, that is. How long have I avoided a camera? Fifteen years or more? And here I am purposely taking pictuers of a body I still don't like but which must be done in order to compare to the before pics so I might see the transformation as it occurs.

The first two are from mid-October, before surgery. The second two are today, 45 pounds later. I don't see a HUGE difference yet (except in my face) but in time my eyes should catch up. ;)



3 comments:

  1. I can totally see a difference!!! you look great!!! congratulations and keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Loosing. I see it in my face mostly, but my eyes aren't too ready to scrutinize the rest of me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look great! You have done a great job! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete