Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 4


Ugh, can you love and hate something at the same time? I LOVE the accomplished feeling I get after doing this routine, but it is SO HARD! The nice thing with this particular routine (like many others) is how you see the improvement so fast. Because many of these exercises rely on balance, which come from core conditioning, you notice less "bobble" as you improve. So that feels good too.

Okay, I WILL do these 14 days straight if it kills me. And sometimes it feels like it just might! :P My new pep talk is telling myself that I can do anything for [five minutes/one hour/two weeks], especially since I spent the last 16 years FAT. It really helps when you don't want to exercise.

OH, and I'm down two more pounds since yesterday (the second day of liquids). I am now at my new low of 245!

No comments:

Post a Comment