Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fourth fill around the corner



Good thing I decided to check my appointment card. For some reason I thought my next fill was the 20-something of this month. Um, nope, it's the 12th, in two days! Yipes! Good yipes, but wow, it came up quick -- and I don't think the scale is gonna be friendly to me. Not that I've gained, but I've probably stayed stagnant compared to last month.

Obviously I have some questions too. For instance, should I be feeling some fullness after eating, or should I be focusing on eating 1/2 cup of food and then paying attention to satiety between meals? I certainly don't eat until full, but I guess this early in I still don't know what to look for. I'm realizing I have enough restriction that certain foods are either giving me trouble or make me aware that I need to pay more attention to how I'm eating them, but so far it's just a couple meats. Bread still goes down fine, for instance.

I guess I just want to be sure I'm doing my part right. I certainly don't want to stretch anything out or compromise my band by how or what I eat.

I also need to peruse Mindy's post on getting more fiber in my diet too. I realize that I'm certainly not getting enough, and I have "issues" later on. :)

Though the one thing I HAVE to remember or remind myself about is eating slooooower and more thoroughly, especially since I will be getting another fill -- getting into more serious restriction territory, now. I certainly don't want any more weeks like last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment