Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, March 16, 2009

Kinda feeling blah, moody, and uninterested


I don't know if it's outside factors or hormonal issues due to the weight loss, but I've been feeling just... gah...

Weekends come and I don't want to go anywhere or do anything, yet I'm bored... I don't want to be at work... I sometimes feel irritable with hubby (okay, that's probably just him, lol).

I should be excited and happy about my weight loss -- and I AM -- but I've also had this undertonee in my life that I can't figure out.

I take an antidepressant, but this is working its way around that.

2 comments:

  1. sorry you're feeling "gah", I've had that same sensation of my antidepressant"not working. It stinks!! Hope your "gah" goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Elsie. I don't know what it is... external or internal. :(

    ReplyDelete