Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kinda had an emotional eating day


Okay, it's not as bad as it sounds. It wasn't junk or snacks or anything like that.

However, hubby made dinner tonight (catfish, green beans, salad), and the filet was a bit large (though I got the smaller of the two). Last time he made catfish, I stopped halfway through the fish and saved the rest. Tonight should have been no different, but I was ranting and raving on about the drama at work and ended up eating it all, along with the beans and salad.

When dinner was over, he said he was surprised that I finished it. I said I was too, to be honest. I was so busy ranting that it was as if I ate without even thinking. :(

Okay, it could have been worse, but still... I'm trying so hard to pay attention to what I'm doing, whether it be what I eat, how much, the size of my bites, or how much I chew. Some of these things are not coming as second nature, so I have to force it.

Well, today is over. Tomorrow is a new day to do better and pay attention. And at least it wasn't cake, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment