Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, March 28, 2009

New week, new stats

I'll admit that I haven't exercised since Tuesday. Wednesday was school, and yesterday was the day I quit, so I was busy exercising my mouth talking to people on the phone about quitting.

Anyway... what has me bothered is how I've gone up and down between 241.5 and 244 for well over a week now. I included a copy of my weight chart from my GoWear Fit:



Okay, there's a part of me that wants to say, WTF?? I've been doing EVERYTHING right, yet this is what I'm getting rewarded with.

Then, I took my second weekly measurements after exercising, and it tells a slightly different story:



So... I'm losing inches even though the scale is wiggin' out on me. Obviously it's good that at least SOME of my numbers are looking good...

No comments:

Post a Comment