Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Awesome news!!


My new bandster friend who happens to be my neighbor (Colorado Chick) has a daughter whose situation was up in the air. First she was to be banded yesterday (the 26th), then she got a call five days into her liquid diet that all her bloodwork results hadn't come in and they wouldn't have them until the 5th of January. Then she heard her insurance may not cover this procedure starting in 2009. Needless to say she was a wreck.

She is just THE sweetest thing ever, and my heart broke for her. Well, good news is her mom wrote yesterday that somehow it all got rectified and she DID have her surgery yesterday after all! Welcome to bandster land!! I'm so happy for her!

2 comments:

  1. You are soooo sweet! My daughter is doing so well! It sure helps to be 18 years old with recovery! I cannot wait to watch her transform! I can't imagine her any more beautiful! I know I am her mom so it is easy to say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is easy to say when you are the mom, but she really IS beautiful, inside AND out.

    ReplyDelete