Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, June 29, 2009

I swear I'm gonna lose it, and it won't be pretty


Foodie friend just sent me (and DH -- she includes him now rather than simply sending this stuff TO him) an e-mail of a place we can ride to.

The place? A chocolate factory. OMFG!!!

I just e-mailed her back and said, "[Name], PLEASE stop sending me stuff like this... it makes my dieting that much harder, and I've really been struggling here lately. :( "

WHY DO I HAVE TO KEEP ON SAYING THIS?????????? WHY??????

Omg, I've been in a kinda bad place because I'm bored and don't get out much to see people while I'm job-hunting, and I haven't done well with all my food choices. As of Saturday morning I was up SEVEN POUNDS from my lowest weight about six weeks ago. It got to the point where I did liquids yesterday and today and, thankfully, as of this morning I've lost five of those pounds.

So yes, the old habits are still there while I work sloooowly towards my sweet spot, but OMG, I just feel like I have fucking landmines everywhere I go!! This is REALLY beginning to piss me off royally.

Oh, and she wrote me earlier asking if I wanted to go to dinner tomorrow night before I leave for my long-weekend vacation. Um, NO!! Though we're not going out anywhere near where we used to, it's been a bit more than I feel comfortable with lately. And unfortunately, because I'm "feeding my emotions" more lately, it's that much harder to say no because I WANT to go out.

I need to just run away. Ditch the friends, ditch the hubby... at least I have a friend in the neighborhood who is also banded and can help keep me grounded. If it wasn't for her, I swear I think I'd totally lose it about now. :(

2 comments:

  1. One word keeps coming to mind.. sabotage. This woman must be thick or something. I get the whole running away thing! Feel like doing it myself all the time. Chin up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, she's not the sabotage type. She's just... simple. Sweet, but simple.

    ReplyDelete