Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, June 4, 2009

How I got rid of crabs


And man, those suckers are MEAN! I know, I know, they SOUND all warm and cuddly and stuff, but don't let 'em fool ya. They lure you in with their ethereal cuteness, and then BLAMMO, they stick it to you.

About now I'd take the ones you have to treat with medicine you buy in unmarked packaging over the ones I PBed for the last hour. Ugh.

So I just got back from the grocery store where I bought pineapple juice. Let's see if that little trick really works.

2 comments:

  1. Don't know if you have papaya enzyeme or not, but my doc said it is good for getting stuck, and it works pretty well! I wrote about it on my blog... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I'll check that out. Where do you find it? I doubt at your local Safeway! lol

    ReplyDelete