Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, January 12, 2009

Second fill, none too soon!



Omg, am I finally feeling better! I don't know what the hell happened, but I was a starvin' marvin for over a week. When I saw my fill doc today, I asked him, "What the hell did you put in my band last time, 'starving' instead of saline?" lol

So... can it be psycosomatic? I swear I felt less full as I left the office than I did when I got there. But I have been experiencing rumbling tummy and everything, and I wasn't really focused on food. I would just find myself starving two to three hours after a meal. I'd hate to think it was in my head, but I don't think it was... was it? :(

He said he gave me a more aggressive fill, that the one two weeks ago was so teeny that today he got me up where he thought I should be. Here's praying that it works for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment