Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, January 5, 2009

Getting motivated for the new year


Well I finally broke out a workout video last night -- Richard Simmons, of course. I really like him and his enthusiasm, and his stuff is just challenging enough right now without being SO hard-core that I can't do more than 10 minutes.

I needed it to distract me from the fact that DD and grandbaby left yesterday and I was totally depressed and crying a lot. It did help me, if not to lift my spirits, then to at least make me realize I was doing something positive and worthwhile.

Got on the scale this morning and I was up TWO POUNDS. Granted, since the 26th we've eaten out nearly every day because we have had company. I wasn't making bad choices, per se, but I don't like eating out that much. Now it's over. Time to regroup and move on.

I MAY try to see if I can get my second fill next Monday. I'm set for the end of the month, but I'm still eating pretty well and have been hungrier than I had hoped I would be. If I can get in then, it'll only be two weeks since the last one, but he only put in .6 cc, so not much. If I can do it Monday, then I won't be put out too badly when I go visit my folks on Thursday. I'll still be on mushies that day but will be able to eat "normal" on Friday.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a new me in 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment