Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Slightly tweaked and frustrated


Last month I had a fill issue -- went in for my fill, and he accidentally overfilled me from 4.6cc to 5.8cc. Went in for an un-fill and he said he brought me down to 5cc.

Went in for my fill today, and noooo, I wasn't at 5cc, I was at 4.6cc, back where I started two freakin' months ago. No WONDER I was so hungry after my un-fill! I was teasing the nurse today saying that he said he brought me down to 5cc, but it almost felt like he took OUT 5cc. Now I see what the problem was. And to add insult to injury, I'm UP 4/10 of a pound. I know, not bad, but still... I'm pretty much stagnated for the last two months. I was down 2/10 of a pound last month, and now up 4/10. Ugh...

Now, I'm not slammin' on my fill doc because I really love him. I don't know why the mix-ups twice now, but hopefully I am really at 5.2cc as of today and I'll start feeling less hungry. On top of that, I promised myself that I will begin getting back into this 100 percent again -- tracking food, exercising, POSITIVE OUTLOOK rather than letting things get to me, etc.

And now, I'm going walking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment