Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, February 20, 2009

What is it with some people?


I went to WalMart Thursday night. I was looking for a parking space, and started down an aisle where I saw a spot about four car spaces from teh front. As I was heading down, another vehicle was heading up. I slowed because I thought maybe she was goint to take it. However, she passed it, so I moved alongside her and put on my blinker to turn left into the spot. In the meantime, though, she had stopped, and then I saw reverse lights. The weird thing, though, was that she just sat there for about 10 seconds and didn't back up, so there we both were. She moved forward, so I went behind her and turned into the spot.

Anyway, I go into the store, and when I came back out, there was a note under my wiper that said, "Maybe you should park farther from the store. You might lose a few pounds." Nice.

I guess I took the spot she was going to take, but frankly I couldn't read her mind. But the note... well, I guess I'm lucky I didn't get keyed, but still...

3 comments:

  1. That is terrible!!!! I don't understand why people do things like that!!!! She must have a very sad life or had a very bad day and took it out on you. I'm sorry you had to go through that, but Karma will get her back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a BITOCH !!! how horrible. A few yrs ago i just got tired of people being too cowardly to say thing to peoples faces. My little sister is 17 now she was about 15 at the time. My sister is georgeous ! Skinny , athletic ect.
    We were walking into a store and 2 not so skinny girls were looking at my sister up and down ( she just got out of volley ball practice and had those tight shorts on they make them where ) These girls were in their 20s and were giving my sister the NASTIEST Looks. I finally ( and i was fat at the time myslef ) Looked at them and said " just cause you cant get your fat ass into those shorts dont sit there and stare at her cause she looks GOOD IN THEM BITCH " OMG I thought my sister was going to DIE !! But ya know what how hateful to sit there and stare and make nasty faces at a child because your insecure !
    So if i see people doing that to others now I say something LOL
    Im sorry they did that like loosing said they are just sad people !
    Love
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, some people are just crappy. :(

    ReplyDelete