Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, February 23, 2009

Remember my foodie friends?


Omg...

They came over for dinner last night to have left-over moussaka. It had been a little while since we had seen them, and it was pretty much the first time we had all four been together since before Christmas since we finally exchanged Christmas gifts last night.

Anyway, the wife noticed the shirt I was wearing was a tee they had gotten me from a motorcycle shop that has my motorcycle on the back -- same color and all. I think it is an XL, which was pretty small on me when I first got it. I would put it on, but I had to do that tee-shirt pull, you know, to stretch it out and make it not FEEL so tight against my gut? Yeah, you get the picture.

So all that is to say she said something about how well it fit, and I said, "Yeah, well I've lost 40 pounds since November." She said how great that was. I let her know that that was the primary reason I have been turning down so many of their offers to go out to eat, because we just aren't doing it very much at all these days. Sure, I understand, she said.

So today I get an e-mail:

"For u. You are looking great. Thanks for dinner last night."

What was "for me"? A forwarded message she got:

Subject: FREE Toppings from your local Papa John's - Goals for Toppings!

*sigh*

2 comments: