Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It worked! YAY!


As of this morning, I was down 3.5 pounds. I know a lot of this is water weight, but it puts me at a new low of 233.

Word to the wise, though, and I wish I would have known this: If you take a diuretic (which I did for monthly puffiness and the fact that I drank a number of beers over the weekend which, unfortunately, were still with me), the stuff has caffeine! Omg, I didn't sleep a WINK last night. I took a dose before going to bed and I was laying there in bed all night long feeling wide awake. I finally turned the TV on in the bedroom after DH left and watched the news, then picked up my book and started reading. About 8:30am I began feeling tired and slept until 11:45. Real productive day. *eye roll*

Anyway, I'm continuing the liquids for most of today, but I will have the spaghetti I'm making for dinner tonight. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment