Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Couch to 5K, week 1 day 2


Okay, well I did it again.  This one took a bit more on my part because I was in a total slacker mode all day.  I'm visiting the folks for the week, and mom and I had jammie day all day.  It was so bad we even took a nap around 2:00 or so, and I didn't get up until nearly 4:30.  My mom asked if I was going to go do my routine, and I started to say no... but I thought about it.  It only takes 30 minutes if that's all I do, and I wouldn't be running into nightfall yet.  I immediately put on my shoes and went out the door.

So... week 1, day 2 is done.  AND I added more and did a 50-minute routine.  Friday I will finish off the end of my first week!  :)

5 comments:

  1. Yayy! You're doing it.. even when you don't feel like it. AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!! I am in the middle of Week 2 of the Couch to 5k. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Natalia, and welcome! Good for you too!! Okay, I'll be the first to admit: I do NOT like running. However, I can use this as a gauge of how I'm doing and a milestone in how I'm doing. Oh, and it should help with the weight loss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Cara, thank you! I'm GONNA do this. :)

    ReplyDelete