Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, December 31, 2009

I finally got it!!


Earlier this year I was talking about wanting one of these Weider Powerbells (weighted plates take it from five to 20 pounds), and good thing I waited!  When I found them, I think I could only get it online, and it was $120.  Granted, I could make three payments of $40, but I doubt that even included shipping.

For some reason I thought about it yesterday and did a search, and I found that Sears carrys them.  Not only that, they are now $99.  My local Sears showed they had two, so I went out today and got what appeared to be their last one (obviously their stock info was wrong)!  WOOT WOOT!

This weekend we plan to lay the flooring in the basement, so as soon as that is done, I'll have a workable basement again.  Bring on the workouts!

Here's a link to the different butt-kickin' workouts to do with this thing  :http://www.getpowerbell.com/powerdvd.html

2 comments:

  1. I saw these in a store a while back but wasn't sure how well they worked, let us know if you like them!

    Have A Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I guess they work as well as we work them, lol, but yeah, I know what you mean. What I like about them is, even though it's not CHEAP, it's a lot cheaper than buying one of each size, from five to 20 pounds.

    I'm very excited to start swinging it around. Good way to take out aggression, that's for sure! Now I have to be sure I have the ceiling clearance to whip this puppy around! :)

    ReplyDelete