Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, August 3, 2009

"Hey there, skinny!"


My friend and neighbor (and fellow bandster) said that tonight when she and her hubby came by for something. We've both been so busy that I swear we probably haven't seen each other in at least two weeks.

However, I feel anything but skinny. My GoWear Fit has proven to me that for the last three-plus months I've either bounced up and down the same few pounds OR I've just stayed stagnant. Since my last fill I've been about 95 percent good about logging what I've been eating and getting out for exercise no less than four times a week. But still, the scale fights me.

I think tonight would be a good time to do some measurements, something I haven't done in a while, just to see if ANYthing is changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment