Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, November 24, 2008

Three days out



Wow, yesterday was... OUCH. Sore, hunched over like I was 85, and very tired and miserable. Thank goodness I had meds. And sleep. Slept until 11:00, got up, did very little, took pain meds, went back to bed at 3:00, and got up at 7:00. If it wasn't for an online project due last night for my IT class, I would have just said screw it.

Today was like night and day. Still sore, but not nearly as much. Went for a walk to get my strength up and move some gas along (lol), and got all my fluids in today! YAY!

Called the doctor's office regarding a prescription and danged if I didn't forget to schedule my 2-week post-op visit. Oh well... I'll try to remember tomorrow.

Tried to get on the scale today, and the battery died. Hell, I think it's the same darned battery that came with the scale which I bought at least three years ago. I'll sneak a peek tomorrow just to see how things are going. Once I got a new battery in, I stepped on, fully clothed, in the middle of the day. I typically weigh first thing in the morning and no clothes because, let's be honest -- THAT'S what I weigh, right? lol

And I am definitely looking forward to a shower tomorrow. Haven't had one since before I went in for surgery on Friday. YUK!

No comments:

Post a Comment