Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day two of liquids


Still not doing too bad. The shakes and protein drinks haven't been as bad (knock on wood) as I expected they might. So far.

Got on the scale this morning, and in one day I was down 4.5 pounds. My nurse had told me to expect to lose 8-15 pounds during the liquid phase. I said I could do that easy. In the past when I've done diets (good eating, not restrictive bs diets), I was known to lose 15 pounds in one week. I don't know if it's all water weight or what, but I expect pre-op to do well by me.

Hubby is not eating much around me. If anything, he acts guilty or just conscientious about the fact that I can't eat. Tonight he got Taco Bell, which I hate anyway. My hunger is rather dull and not like I'm ravenous, thank God. I promised myself I won't complain about being hungry since I want this so badly. Let's see if I can keep my promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment