Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, January 21, 2011

My first loss in a while


Granted, I got really bad about weighing myself because I couldn't face the reality that I was gaining, but this morning the scale budged for the first time since I reacquainted myself with it nearly three weeks ago.  I hadn't even started the 17-Day Diet yet, but I lost 1 1/2 pounds!  I am certain the biggest reason for this is resuming water consumption, but I'll take it!

I began the program this morning.  Breakfast was two scrambled eggs (no oil or butter), half an orange, and green tea.  Lunch will be salmon, probably a salad, and the other orange half.  Typically the fruit is listed under breakfast and snack, but since I'm such a late riser (due to late nights, which MUST change so I'm not eating breakfast at 11:00am!), I'll have the orange with lunch today.

Anyway, let's see what happens during this 2 1/2 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Hey congrats!! Its always encouraging when the scale does that :P Whats the 17-day diet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted the gist of the first part of it in the post right below this one. You do four parts total (assuming that you are where you want to be by the fourth round... I haven't read to see what happens if I still need to lose). Each part is 17 days and is meant to shake up your metabolism.

    ReplyDelete