Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, February 27, 2010

LARGE!!

I worked the Vagina Monologues at school for a class project last night (pretty funny show), and in so doing, I was given a tee-shirt if I wanted one.  Sure, free tee-shirts are great.  However, I remembered looking in the box and kind of stressing since there were only three sizes:  small, medium, and large.  No extra-large.    Okay, I thought, I'll take the large and fit into it soon enough.

Well, I decided to try it on right there -- just put it on over the shirt I was wearing.  And... IT FIT!  I don't mean that I was able to pull it down over my girth and stretch it out, I mean it FIT  OMG!!  Yesterday was a good day.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Thats brilliant babe! These are the moments we must hold on to that will propel us on those shite days. Sometimes our brains and eyes and self esteem trick us into thinking that we're still hugely overweight but Tshirts dont lie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope it's not cut big! LOL

    ReplyDelete