Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's like being pregnant

I'm on day six of liquids and I've seen my bathroom more than any other part of the room.  Six pounds down, though, but dang...

And hubby's eating.  All the time.  AND mentioning food coupons he's come across.  Since we've gotten epic snows, I've been stuck with him more than I might normally be inclined to be.  I may have to run him through the woodchipper.  Don't worry though, I won't leave a trace.  o_O

The only thing I've done other than straight liquids is a half cup of yogurt with flax seeed each day and a small piece of cheese.  I figure that since they're primarily protein (and dairy), they won't hurt anything.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. Those bathroom trips wore me down. I thought of moving my computer into the toilet stall as I was pee'ing every hours for the first 5 days. It eased off after that. Amazing how much water a body can hold. Hope this breaks your plateau and gets you going downward again. My hubby survived although it was close. Maybe if I had that woodchipper close by...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think EVERY wife should have a woodchipper -- or at least immediate access to one. Housewives could even go in on one and keep it in the neighborhood. ;)

    The one good thing about having to go to the bathroom so often is that it increases my steps during the day.

    ReplyDelete