Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Feelin' GOOD


Okay, I did TWO things today!  I went to the gym for an hour and fifteen minutes and worked by bootay off (to the point of dizziness, so I guess that's good, right? lol), then came home and did some textbook reading on the stationary bike for another 40 minutes.

I'm on my way back dowwwwn, baby!  As of this morning I was at my previous low of 223.5 (down 67.5), and once I get below 220, I'll be the lowest I've been in probably 12 years AND I'll have lost the most I've lost (previous amount was 70 pounds).

I feel empowered right now.  If I could only bottle it so that I ALWAYS seek out to feel like this.

2 comments:

  1. FARK!!!!!!!! How amazing... see.. all your hard work is paying off. You are brilliant. Can't begin to tell you how happy I am for you. Go Beth!! Go Beth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, thanks, Cara! Hey, can I fly you in to cheer me on as I do it? I think that would be MOST inspirational. I'll buy you pom-poms and everything! :D

    ReplyDelete