Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back on the exercise wagon


Well, I hate to even admit how long it's been (and I'm not gonna say, lol), but I haven't been exercising for a while. I finally went out for a wog (a friend's word for a walk/jog) around the park this afternoon. Took hubby who is still recuperating from neck surgery, and while he walked slowly, I wogged around the track.

I only used my regular New Balance shoes instead of my Skechers cuz, frankly, the two times I've worn them, they've blistered me pretty badly. So it seems I have to break them in somehow so they don't do that and I can USE THEM. Grrrrr....

Anyway, the wog didn't go as excellent as I would have hoped in a perfect world. I didn't feel like I could run as much as I would have liked (or as much as I had before), but hey, that's to be expected. But I DID get out there.

Now I think I'm gonna ride my bike to the bank. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment