Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Me gone long time

Omg, how long has it been?  I haven't even checked.  It's been a whirlwind around here with my last week or two of this semester coming to a close.  I love how every professor wants huge papers and research done at the close of the semester, don't you?  o_O

To boot, I've been on two team projects -- one went pretty well, the other was a complete disaster.  I was so stressed I PBed a bunch, my band got tight, and I am now periodically suffering from EOSNAR or End of Semester Nighttime Acid Reflux.  That's always nice, don't you think?

Besides that, I can't tell you the last time I exercised.  I've gone for a couple dog-walking excursions, but beyond that, my basement doesn't recognize me anymore.  And what's worse is I only have a week off before I start summer classes.  Just kill me now.

I haven't forgotten about all of you.  A couple were even kind enough to check to see if I was alive.  :)  Yes, I'm here -- trying to remember my name on some days, forgetting why I got up and went into that room on others.  But it should all be worth it in the end, righ?  RIGHT??

My eating has been hit or miss.  Some days I do well, others I'm downing a pint of Ben and Jerry's.  I have some time today, so I should get my butt off this permanently implanted couch and go do some of my Zumba program that I just got in the mail last week to shake things up a bit -- literally and figuratively.

The GOOD news is, we're going on vacation after summer sessions are over.  I will definitely need some R&R by then.  I think we're heading to Antigua to some romantic little getaway.  I can hardly wait!!

I will touch base soon as I'm almost done.  I found some great articles worth sharing, and maybe I will be back on track by then.  I miss everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment