Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, March 5, 2010

I no heart Jillian now, too

Holy hell, I've done her Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism two days in a row (Wednesday and yesterday) and I can hardly MOVE now.  She's BRUTAL!!  Imagine 55 minutes of constant movement with hops, jumps, twists, BURPEES, and other horribly ugly things, all set to psycho music.  And with Jillian telling you not to "call it in."  I cursed her.  I cursed her a lot.  And when I can hardly get out of my car or out of bed, I curse her even more.  o_O

2 comments:

  1. Love it. I was doing her wii workout and that is how I sprained my ankle 3 weeks ago and holy hell it still hurts. LOl.. That mean old Jillian. I would love to have her as my trainer.. I think LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jillian would eat us for breakfast. She's a meanie. o_O

    ReplyDelete